octubre 05, 2003

I love Boston!

We went to Boston today for the day and it was just such a great trip and it taught me a bunch of things like:

1) My friends are just so great, and I'm so happy here because the people that I hang out with are just the nicest, sweetest, funniest people I could be friends with and they're are just so amazing because there's no drama. no mess no fuss. just good times. I like that.

2) Andy just makes me happy. we just work together and its fun doing absolutely nothing with him. Plus I can be a big huge dork around him and its okay. I like that.

3) I love to shop. and I'm good at it too. I bought the softest pink scarf, a bunch of cute elastic headbands, and nailpolish. and I have a new favorite store. which is always exciting.

4) I really like hanging out at the house. it just makes me feel normal to be around guys. and these guys are funny and sweet.
5)I like having things in sets of 5.

the end.

No hay comentarios.: