octubre 15, 2003

Wednesdays can suck my 2 dicks*

I turned in my Cuba application today and I'm so scared. This is something that I really want to go to and I'm scared I'll be rejected. It'll be just like high school when I really really wanted to go to Israel and live in a Kibbutz but I was rejected and Pasha and someone else got to go because I said that my daddy was a engineer. But then again I did meet Andy that summer and that was a life altering experience so maybe if I don't get in I'll do something better instead...Like stay in Houston and drive around all J-term....Lovely.

in other news, yoga is really relaxing and as much as I want to make fun of it I really can't because its helped me strengthen my back and has increased my flexibility a lot, plus my instructor is super nice and helps me with my postures all the time because I'm not nearly as graceful as I look. I just have no time for it, so I'm thankful its almost over.

this is good for a fun read.

(*oh and the title is in reference to a wonderful article that I read in my fem and queer class)

No hay comentarios.: