octubre 19, 2003

Vegas Night Recap

Last night was Vegas Night and it's the biggest party that we have at Moho, and some of the guys from the house came over and we made margaritas. By "we" I mean me and Victor made some, and by "margaritas" I mean that I poured some tequila, margarita mix, sugar, and ice into my blender and created something that was no quite a margarita. I'm still learning its okay. or at least thats what I tell myself. The guys who came are just so sweet and fin so it was a completely not-stressful evening of walking randomly from one place to another. and then eventually coming back to my room and drinking some more. but i didn't get sloshed since I have absolutely no desire to blackout, throw up, or wake up in the morning with a pounding headache. but it was fun and i had a good responsible time. go me!

now my room smells like Jose Cuervo and smoke so I must fix that. immediately.

No hay comentarios.: