octubre 22, 2003

I hate waking up.

it has reached that point in the semester where I would rather sleep than go to class and where I am now talking myself into going to class. I think it might be better if I was actually getting as much sleep as I was earlier in the semester (I was getting a good 8-10hrs every night) but now I start a new Cuba book before bed and then I don't go to sleep until I'm too tired to see the words anymore. But on a good note I have now finished 5 books on Cuba like read them not just flipped thru them and got good info. I also think that I don't want to wake up bc its so hard for me to go to sleep in the first place that once I'm actually asleep I don't want to stop that. its so precious sleep.

oh and this is from Brent (You'll like it I promise)

No hay comentarios.: