noviembre 25, 2001

the longer I'm up here the more start really wondering about stuff. mostly about people. i keep wondering if I'm supposed to be up here. If I'm supposed to do anything really. Like whats the point of it all, i mean really. One of my friends up here is Anna, and shes just amazing. shes got the best set of lungs and shes a dancer. great girl. anywho, shes always asking people when shes blastered what their passion is, like why do they get up in the morning...which is a great question really. I used to wake up to get to play with the people i decide to bother with and love. i think i like making other people happy. which just gets me into all sorts of trouble, i'm rhambling but thats ok. I think theres a point in this. People end up doing alot things to make other people happy. Like why would I move all the hell to the middle of western Mass? could i stay up here if it wasnt making me happy? No, of course not. I couldn't put up with this bullshit if I didnt truly love it. or could i? I put up with a lot of shit I dont enjoy....my best friend is getting married, she has a kid. That could be me. i dont think it makes her happy. i doubt this was her dream...actually I know its not. so what is it? what stands between ur passion and what u actually end up doing? u have to be willing to screw up, how does it happen?

No hay comentarios.: