noviembre 26, 2001

right so, I hate Mondays. Rommate wakes me up at 8 in the morning. actually no, backing up, roommate doesnt let me get any rest at night bc she makes odd noises in her sleep that keep me up. what kind of noises u may ask, well she talks, breathes loudly and has other bodily functions that i shall refrain from mentioning. so i dont get any real sleep until she gets out of the room at like 8 something. i dont have work study till 10, so i decide to get some quality sleep. I wake up, its 9am, i go back to sleep thinking that i'll just wake up at 10 like normal. wrong I sleep thru work study bc i dont wake up until 11. this is my second offense. not good. so ur thinking thats not too bad, u cant hate mondays cause of that. the fun doesnt stop there. i had a quiz in italian. did i know i had a quiz? nope. did i bomb it? ohhh u wouldnt believe how badly i did on it. from then on i managed to smash my hand against a wall and look at my planner and realize that i have 3 wks until classes are over and i didnt get any work done during break.....sucks to be me

No hay comentarios.: