noviembre 25, 2001

Right so I got home and of course I had managed to leave my one card (the card that allows me into my dorm/school ID/i cant eat on campus without this/i cant even do my laundry without this), drivers license, keys to my room, bank card, and cash all inside my friends car. Of course shes in Rhode Is. and isnt coming back until Monday afternoon sometime. so i call my wonderful abs and she opens the door for me and I have the campus police let me into my room. and then I watched like about 10hrs of ally mcbeal. I mean I spent all of friday watching Iron Chef on the food network might as well continue the TV watching. anywho the best line out of all of this came from my favorite Ling: I practically stripped naked and shot myself out of a canon. Classic.

No hay comentarios.: