noviembre 30, 2001

more cheerleading notes: I at one point during practice had like 4 ppl gathered around my ass like sitting and grabbing it. Odd feeling. Becka one of the girls on the team is like "I get more tits and ass on team than anywhere else." Its so true. We were doing these really cool thingies where like 2 people were holding my legs and one person had the honor of holding my ass. Actually no, grabbing it. yup. and then they lift me up from a sitting possition, and extend me over their heads. But the 1st time we did it like for some reason the ppl holding my legs moved apart, and like my legs were being streached open for me. Not a pleasant feeling. I made the mistake of saying something about how its an unpleasant feeling, and my coach was like: yea, she doesnt like her ass grabbed while her legs are being streched open at the same time. yup....gotta love cheerleading.

No hay comentarios.: