noviembre 30, 2001

somedays life is better than others. i havent ventured outside the room yet (yes its the afternoon already) but so far things seem good. Why u may ask? bc i woke up to one of my really good friends calling me, and i got to laugh alot, which is what i needed and he argued w/me which is great. No one around here fights with me, they're all really nice girls. except for Katya, who's from Bulgaria, who I have yet to figure out if we like each other or hate one another. I think we like each other. I think....

anyways back to me: right so, yea, Luis called me and it was great. I got to laugh at him, and make fun at him, and just overall good conversation. Then again, we always have good conversations but thats besisdes my overall focus. In other good news, I skipped class and got to draw. Which I needed to do. I figure its more important than Italian. I needed to feed my soul. and its done.

bad part is that I opened the blind and looked outside and it's another one of those New England days where it looks the sky just threw up gray. Disgusting, I'm suprised ppl up here dont just kill themselves. So I lowered the blind. Also, Kim's not in the room, and I get to lisen to country. More of the making my soul happy.

No hay comentarios.: