noviembre 11, 2001

My roommate sings along to music. Bad music. Which wouldn't be a problem if she could sing or at least carry a tune. But she cant, and its bad music. Actually she even butchers the good music. I have definite issues with her. lol...for some reason she never closes her mouth, I have a problem with that. Like why wouldn't you be able to close ur mouth? and she's dirty, she just put water into a dirty cup. She like looks at it and like makes this face like "why's it dirty, I didn't wash it the last time I used it, but its been at least a week it should be clean by now?" and then she wipes it with her hand, and then proceeds to pour in the water. I mean really that's disgusting...and there's a mountain of clothes inside her closet. I mean really, when the damn pile is as big as you are, just do something about it, not that hard. That piles been there since we got here I think. I wonder if its the same damn pile... I think it is. That's gross, we have weird bugs in this room, that's probably where there coming from...I think I'm gonna scrounge up money and buy myself a screen so I don't have to look at that side of the room...

No hay comentarios.: