noviembre 30, 2001

right so, ur asking urself, why hasnt Jes posted more funny things about cheerleading?

respose: Jes is damn tired when she comes back from practice, and its hard to be witty when ur body just wants to lie on the floor.
But yea, thrus. night at practice, all we did were stunts. which if u've been following along, is the only thing I'm actually good at. yea the only thing. Minus the fact I'm afraid of heights, and I'm a flyer. Small thing going against me. But I'm 5'1" and weight like 110, so throwing me in the air is no sweat, its the coming down part that scares the sh*t out of me. so yea. we did craddle tosses. Which means I'm standing on 2 girls hands (they're facing each other) with a person in the back holding my ankles. Then they throw me into the air and I land sitting down with my feet/legs at this really uncomfortable angle. I was like "this isnt comfortable" and they were like "its not supposed to be." So of course the 1st time I didnt do it so badly, it was okay. Probably cause I didnt know what was happening so my mind didnt reeally know what was gonna happen. Third and Fourth time, I'd get up and then I'd freak out. It was funny. After I was done I like sprawled my body on the ground and remember how good it is. The ground is good.

No hay comentarios.: