noviembre 04, 2002

i remember last yr my sophmore friends would always talk about how wonderful it was to be a firstie and how u get all this cool stuff and then u have Dis O and u have all of this attention. i realized last night that i dont have time for that shit. i really dont. in between my classes, my friends, my room needing to be cleaned, between remebering to eat, andy, and trying to do well in my classes (as opposed to simply trying to not fail) i have no time for that kind of attention. i just dont. on that note, i need to control my time better, bc i'm getting really tired of always being late to italian, and not because i overslept but simply bc i was at my computer for too long and forgot to start getting ready for class until i was supposed to be at class.

so yea must control my time better. especially this week since my work for women's studies is going to try to kill me. ugh why is there so much to do.....so yea, hopefully little posting will let u know that i'm focusing and doing my damn journals. stupid journals.

No hay comentarios.: