noviembre 17, 2002

i've been noticing lately that theres a bunch of alcoholics running around this school. (by a bunch i mean like 10) like women who start partying on tuesday afternoon and dont stop till monday morning when they're too hungover to drink anymore. people like this scare me. mostly bc i have a pretty high tolerance so the concept of how much it would take me to get me drunk for an entire week frightens me. although these are the same ppl that help me make A's in classes since its impossible for them to write coherent sentences. i went over to the thirsty mind last night (the coffee house place) and ran into some ppl that i lived with last yr, (the troll even made an apperance) and i started talking to kathryn who is too much fun and she started telling me that one of her profs was basically telling the class that the papers were so awful that he became suicidal halfway thru reading them. so i started joking around that it would make for a hillarious comment on a paper, like "your writing is so awful that i felt like throwing myself off a cliff after reading the garbage that you wrote. for my mental health, i would appreciate that you dropped the class, thanks." like how would u feel after getting that? its just funny the standards that these ppl hold us to, like they're not dicking around when it comes to these papers. ah silly profs...



No hay comentarios.: