noviembre 23, 2002

i'm in a really odd mood. I'm restless, like I have too much extra energy and I'm sick of this school routine, wake up study, read, study, italian, sleep, marx, eat; the same thing everyday. I really just wanna go home and drive around and waste gas and not have a place to go to. Thats what I want to do right now, I wanna go on a drive, lisen to some music and clear my head. but thats not gonna happen tonight. so i'm left here with a headache, slightly brewing over things, overanalyzing things far more than they should be. somewhere along the way i stopped having fun. i dont know when that happened. its all starting to fall under the pretext of work....all of it.

i got all dressed up today bc i was tired of looking like shit. i put on makeup, i did my hair, i wore something cute. and then nothing. i did homework. went to the coffee house and gossiped about people who came in. a good waste of the evening. the funny thing was i felt odd going to dinner and being cute, bc everyone was basically in sweats, but whatever, i needed to see myself in something other than a wifebeater.

No hay comentarios.: