noviembre 16, 2002

i'm a lazy ass. heres the deal though, the school's server has been retarded lately, some sort of problem with verizon, so what i really wanna do is move over to the schools server. thats like the ultimate goal. so think of this as an "inbetween" kind of deal. like the girl who isnt really the one but is better than getting no ass. she's good enough for now. thats this skin.

as far as me, satya like calmed me the fuck down on friday and we talked for like a good 3-4 hrs about my life and me going to grad and how he thinks i'm brilliant and he talked me into taking like 3 econ classes and none of my maths. he's basically trying to talk me out of going abroad to italy, and i have to say that i'm seriously considering it, bc if i can start taking like grad classes at umass then that gives me a huge heads up on everyone else. and like he pointed out if i seriously want to go to italy, i can always become a visiting professor or something and like there for a year. thats what he does when he feels like going to china.

oh and i was doing consumerism surveys on friday, and these women were getting like pissed off at me. like seriously upset and i just wanted to break it down to them and tell them that if they didnt buy shit for a day, or hell even for christmas they werent going to ruin the economy and force ppl to lose they're jobs. i'm also really bad at giving surverys. thats what i learned. i'm very passive about like "eh, fill this survey please" and then ppl ignore me.

umm yea. i went to dinner with anna and yara, and that was just so much fun. we had chinese and talked and made fun of ppl and it was exactly what i needed to regain my sanity.

No hay comentarios.: