octubre 16, 2002

all this rain makes me wanna stay in bed all day...but i like it its refreshing.

so i was supposed to go to my lab this morning at 9:20am and of course i didnt even think of it until about 9am. and i still had to finish getting dressed and finish my italian homework before class. so i didnt go. and i felt slightly guilty about it, but then i realized that i was super productive in the hr before class and that my lab could just suck it, even though i'd missed the last two of them. but i got to class and one of the girls was asking the other if she had gone to lab and she said yea but that no one was there and then the prof came in and she told us that our TA had left the school and that there would be no labs for the next two weeks which is wonderful and makes me very happy to not have bothered to go. maybe today wont be so bad after all.

i'll eventually do a fun little update on the weekend when i have a little bit more free time. just know that i'm doing well and that i'm happy and that the boy makes me very happy. and that it makes me happy when my friends are happy. and that my brother makes yummy food. oh and that umass peps arent so bright.

okay...must find food now.

No hay comentarios.: