octubre 29, 2002

so there is a girl in my women's studies class thats a senior and i just thought she hated me. Like everytime I would say something she would like counter it and bring up something else and I dont know I get a bit on the paranoid side and I just figuared she thought I was an idiot sophmore and that she hated me. But its not like anyone hating me its this girl, who is basically the most beautiful hispanic woman that i have seen in a really long time. If I was to have a girl crush on someone it would be on her. But yea, so she emails me and ask me to join her group, which I thought was really random given that I assumed that she hated me. But like I talked to her today about it after class and I definately didnt get any hate vibes from her and she's *really* nice. so just remember that ppl that hate you could really just not. or something like that.

oh and go to the adbusters site. y'all will enjoy it promise. the spoof ads are pretty funny.

oh and fyi, banana dental dams do not taste like banana. their icky.

No hay comentarios.: