octubre 17, 2002

i'm curently doing a "i'm not going to buy more clothes bc thats just glutonous and bc everything that i want was made in a sweatshop by people that were exploited thing" and really y'all know me, i'm somewhat of a brand whore, I'm the person who used to buy lots of Gap lip gloss...so this is hard. Its mostly because of my women's studies class and because of all the readings we have to do about all this and how in good consence u cant really buy this stuff. but my mind keeps wanting to buy a new jacket from jcrew (not that theres anything wrong with my current jacket or its even really jacket weather right now) and going thru the gap website is just painful...they have so many cute things. Which gets me to thinking of trying to find loopholes, like what if other ppl bought me cute little things from the gap like this, and it just magically appeared at in my mail...then i cant just let it go to waste right? yea yea...i know. i made my bed, now i'm lying in it.

oh and i wrote a paper for my women's studies class that i was pretty worried about, mostly because she wanted us to write an essay an instead i wrote a play, and i wrote it like the morning of. I basically finished the essay like 20minutes before i had to leave for italian. and so thus i was really sacred, and she's handing us back our papers and is talking about how she graded really hard on this first paper and how she had asked some people to rewrite their essays and so on, so i got especially scared. but then I got it back and I got an A- on it! Which is just right, because i honestly didnt proof it so there was stupid stuff wrong with it and I messed up the alphabetical order of the bibliography and stuff but she liked it...which makes me happy when people enjoy the random way in which i like to do things....yay!

k, off to an exiting dinner at the head of res.life's house....oh the life of an SA is so exciting....

No hay comentarios.: