octubre 27, 2002

its funny how my weekend has become an extension of my workweek. like theres that hour after i get out of women's studies on thrusdays where i sigh and just enjoy the fact that i survived another week. and then right after that in the back of my mind is the fact that next week is just beginning. and next week is always trying to get you. and because of my schedule i have to spend my weekend doing my tuesday readings over the weekend or their just not gonna get done bc my monday night is stuck doing all my italian shit. it just bugs me how i dont have classes until 10, but if i wanna shower and eat i have to wake up at like 8:30.

ur asking urself whats the point of all this. well the point is that my weekends are no longer really fun in the sense of I'm going out to go party. like the fun change in my weekends is going to the dirty, the coffee shop, and studying there. but i went on saturday and wasnt expecting anything except a lonely night with me, my happy cow drink, and my italian books clustered around me on the table. and then this band, flying circus, sets up and i randomly enjoyed some good music. it was nice to study to a live band that was actually pretty good. and yea. the rest of my weekend consisted of reading about domestic workers and doing insane readings for my independent. and trying to figuare out how i'm gonna finish my major and take all the courses necessary for grad school in 3 semesters....i had a mini breakdown/panic on thrusday so that was also fun. and the weathers crappy.

oh and i've seen the blue screen of death probably at least once every day this week. so i'm thinking whiching to a mac might be a good idea, for the sole reason i would never have to see that damn screen again. i think my computer knows i'm thinking of getting rid of it, maybe thats why its acting up. eh who knows.

No hay comentarios.: