octubre 01, 2002

last night i had a dream about Mr.Silvertooth, for some reason I was doing stand up (which is high up there as one of my public speaking fears) and he was one of the only people that came to wish me good luck. It was really an odd dream...it was something about being robbed in the hotel and silvertooth coming with his little girl to wish me goodluck, and me viewing him as a father figuare, and i didnt have both of my legs. i had a wooden peg for the missing one, and instead of like a foot i had a kid's rollerskate. i was basically a gimp doing standup....i have really odd dreams.

oh and i've figuared out that my entire job as an SA is to write signs. "Please wear your tops while brushing your teeth," "Dont be gross and put ur old food covered with maggots in the trash," "dont smoke here, do it 20 feet away," "if ur a male announce yourself before coming into the bathroom"

No hay comentarios.: