octubre 07, 2002

i've realized that i need to control my time better, or maybe gain some focus so that i can accomplish things better...but all that i now right now is that a 5 pg essay/story on a feminist dinner party has to be pulled out of my ass and completed by 11am tomorrow, ah and that i have a shit load of italian to do (as always) and that i have a quiz on italian on wednesday....that and my umass prof gives me the best quotes ever like (commenting on the war against afghanistan) "that was a world series where it was the yankees against me and my cousin vinnie." i love that class, and i'm so thankful that i'm getting a liberal arts education and that i'm not at UT, or A&M, or (sorry y'all) UH. This is the most amazing experience in my life, getting to see how learning all of these different theories of the world is changing me for the better. and yea, it sucks being in the boondocks of western mass, and not being able to see my mom or my daddy for months at a time, or my friends at home, or eat good food, or have a car, or eat empanadas.....oh i miss empanadas.....

okay back to the writting....

No hay comentarios.: