octubre 21, 2002

today i was bold. and daring. i had a paper that needed to be done this entire weekend. please keep in mind that this isnt just any paper, this is my midterm in my Marxian Econ class taught by a man that I admire immensely...he's flat out one of the best marxian economist in the world, and maybe saying that isnt giving him enough props. anyways, so i've had this assignment for a good 2 weeks solid. I spent all of thrus, friday, saturday, and then sunday basically staring at my computerand not writing. I did many other things like all of my readings for my women's studies class for the week, and my italian, and sending emails out, and handling stuff in the dorm, and doing elfing stuff. i'm a busy girl. but i purposely left my weekend pretty much open (minus the hosting of a prospective and various meetings) to just focus on this paper.

nothing.

not a damn thing came out. but the thing was i wasnt concerned about the paper. i mean come sunday when the paper was supposed to be done, i didnt feel a damn thing. no stress, nothing. this is a major 8-10 pg paper that determines half of my grade. nothing.

so i went on with my life and made elfing signs and wrapped candies for my first yrs and did stuff like that. we were taping their doors shut with newspaper, so we had to wait until they went to sleep. i stayed up until 3:30 waiting on them to go to bed. when i was done i came into my room and very calmly went to sleep. i woke up at 6am bc of my alarm and just continued to sleep until 8am. at which point i realized my paper was due today and i started writing. i skipped italian and wrote 8pages before 1:33pm when I left to go get on my bus to umass. but i dont think that even really describes what went on there. i took breaks. i had lunch. wrote some emails. checked my blog and everyone elses blogs. talked to Gabe on the phone.

yea...i dont wanna make this a habit. we'll see how this goes when i get this back....maybe i'll be stressed then. eh maybe not.

No hay comentarios.: