octubre 17, 2002

yay! I'm gonna see my mommy for thanksgiving! I miss her sooo much! plus its warmer in Texas, where everything is just better...well maybe not everything...stupid republican bastards.....anyways but yea, I was telling my mommy about my idea of spending my J-term in colombia visiting with family and such and my mom was immediately like I dont know about u spending the whole month there, not by urself, not with all the kidnappings that go on there..and it was just really cute how worried she was, but at the same time so real bc i normally just blow off all of the kidnapping stuff but my mom sure as hell wasnt going to, especially since to them I am an American and they assume (wrongly of course) that equals money. Ha! money! silly colombian kidnappers thinking that i have money! but i'm really excited about the idea of going to visit for a month, or even two weeks or something...especially since anna is going to India, it makes me feel like I need to leave the country, and that would be insanely wonderful for me to go and visit a country and get to really look at it, instead of just seeing it thru a child's memory of it, which is basically just like memories of going to the store on a donkey and my granpa giving me ice cream and coke...i really hope i get to go....but once again it all comes down to money, that dirty little word.

ahh why am i so busy? oh well things will get done! and i get to see my mommy!

No hay comentarios.: