mayo 07, 2003

i like how i look down at my trash can and there are just two bottles of smirnoff, an orange peel, and a coke bottle in there, i would like to think of it as an analogy to my life....or something. yea, i dont feel like doing any work today, not like i've really felt like doing any work all semester, or like i've really worked really hard this semester...but yesterday was the last day of classes and it was good. i skipped my last stats class, went and talked to my italian prof (she was semi-helpful, but kind enough to give me an A- on my last exam), and there was some sort of picnic. Dinner was interesting because champagne and strawberries happened before dinner for the seniors, its a tradition where on the last day of classes the seniors go to the president's house and get blastered basically to celebrate. Its actually traditions such as that one that got me suckered into coming to this place, but they also make me happy that i did chose to come here. theres general things that need to occur today, like maybe the beginning of packing, some slight cleaning (throwing away papers that i dont want), and in theory studying. i dont really remember how i managed to pack everything up last semester or even how long it took me to get it done. It couldnt have been that long though, bc i'm a master packer, I wish I didnt have to stay for closing, if not i could seriously have gone home like friday night, of course theres a "formal" on saturday so i would have still stayed for that, but school wise i have one stats final and my italian compositions that have to be finished, well one finished the other one polished. and the movie in theory for gabe.

No hay comentarios.: