mayo 18, 2003

i'm finally home, i've been here since Friday and its nice to be back...ummm lets do backwards highlights:

I got a pedicure today for the first time and it was wonderful. i think this is one of the reasons i love being home so much, my mom out of nowhere is like "u wanna go get a pedicure?" and i'm like "score" and then we went out to eat and then ice cream, i love being spoiled, i think its just my mom's way of letting me know she missed me

i slept all day on saturday

i arrived on friday, umm i saw a thunderstorm on the way in from nashville, oh i feel in love with nashville just from seeing it from the sky, its just gorgeous, i'm adding it to my list of places i must visit and possibly live in, ummm my bro drove me to the airport, i didnt miss my flight

on thrusday i managed to take my last exam, and pack all of my shit up in the course of 5 hrs...yea thats right, 5 hrs to pack all of my shit up, and i didnt sleep the night before with the matrix and talking to andy...i also learned i have a lot of shit...and it doesnt really seem like it either...so we got to worcester that night (its 'bout an hr from south hadley) and i fell asleep within 20minutes of hitting my bros couch, i slept until 11am the next day and i was still kinda sleepy.

umm and thats all the highlights i can remember...oh and its warm here like 85, which i think is a magical perfect temperature...i hate the cold.

No hay comentarios.: