mayo 30, 2003

okay what really bugs me are those damn genital herpes commercials, like your just hanging out watching TV and then all of a sudden you hear "i used to be very active and then I got genital herpes" and I feel so bad for those actors who have to sit there with a straight face and just proclaim how they have genital herpes. it completly ruins my tv watching experience.

oh and going to a liberal arts college (emphasis on the liberal) completly changes the way that you watch TV, it basically takes all the fun of it because I sit there and notice how they represent and under represent minorities, how they talk about money, and how they naturalize specific gender roles...and then by then i dont even wanna watch TV...so i've taken to doing puzzles to keep myself busy. that and buying stuff...

No hay comentarios.: