mayo 05, 2003

some days you wake up and you're ready to conquer the world, today was not one of those days. today was the kind of day where all u wanna do is curl up under your covers and hide, but i didnt hide all day, i went to my last italian class, i worked on my movie some more, talked to Gabe and laughed at him for sleeping for 2.5hrs (he has a 1 and a half yr old who was sick, so he had a good reason to not sleep), i researched cars, filled out my housing app, watched Wall Street, and just did errands basically. nothing exciting.

i've just been thinking about a bunch of stuff. its the end of the semester but i feel no attachment to it, i'm ready for summer, and for change. i'm excited about this weekend and about getting to see andy and talk to him in person and hopefully figure something out. i'm excited about getting my eo back and being able to drive to the store. i'm excited about going home and going to My Pueblito and having the carne asada for dinner. i'm excited about seeing brent and driving around to good music and just thinking about everything and nothing all at once. i'm excited about seeing my mommy and just everything about her. i'm excited about going home. i'm sad that i'll only be there for a month, that my daddy might be transfered to arkansas, about andy being across the country from me, about not being able to hit up chachos at 3am from south hadley...but everything will work itself out. i'm looking foward to change. i'm very much looking forward to next year, and my birthday and being older.

No hay comentarios.: