mayo 03, 2003

making movies is hard.

i spent all last night/afternoon learning how to use swish (think macromedia but easier) and the first 2 hrs were spent on the tutorial. I was basically doing this until like 3 in the morning, but once i figured it out i was on a roll, I got the intro scene done (theres the title and my name and cool music and a background) now my next problem is writing some sort of plot for this thing and then drawing it...or figuring out what i can use to draw the ppl and then animate it. The program is pretty simple, so i actually dont think that the animation will be the hard part, this is really just a online childrens book sort of thing, so it should in theory not be that hard. I'm not trying to create water droplets that transform into monkeys or anything. once the whole thing is finished i'll post it on my webspace and everyone can enjoy my movie making genius. yay!

okay back to working to making cool flash animations!

No hay comentarios.: