mayo 26, 2003

yea, being home is great because i have to drive to get anywhere, like last night i was bored out of my mind so I drove down the street to walgreens and spent my mommy's money on candy, a cheesy magazine, makeup, and one of those puzzle magazines that i like so much because i'm a dork. I've decided that I'm going to chop off my hair, or at least chop some of it off and add some shape to it...i might also dye it...might. I was thinking red maybe, or like a brownish shade...but then my hair now is kinda brownish and i dont know if i like it, so i probably wont do that.

being at home and being a complete an utter bum has given me the much needed motivation to actually look foward to going back to boring south hadley, mostly because i'll be paid and have my own car...and my own room so that my mom doesnt ask me six times a day what i'm going to do today, i've taken to just responding honestly so that she knows that my whole plan for being home is to eat candy and ice cream and watch bad daytime TV, because theres no shame in that.

No hay comentarios.: