mayo 09, 2003

so i go to my last counseling session of the yr (i've gone to a grand total of 3) and when I ask my counselor if she thinks i need long term therapy (bc she kept asking me if i wanted to continue going) and she tells me that from what she knows of me I'm a very healthy, mature, smart, young woman with a lot of potential and that while i dont need long term therapy, she feels everyone should go to therapy and we both just started laughing, it was a great moment. So i'm feeling specially good today because i got the sane stamp of approval from this woman and I'm going to Boston today and I'm very excited about tomorrow nights dinner and the yummy shrimp scampi thats being made for me by their cook. Also very excited about Ms.Evelyn Kapusta joining me for the festivities, but mostly bc if I'm going to drink around a bunch of frat boys I need Ev there with me, bc shes my drinking buddy, she's my drinking tolerance twin, so its going to be very fun. yea, so i havent studied much at all these last few days, I've managed to watch every single homestarunner cartoon, and to become the master of spider solitare, but studying for stats or writing my italian composition....eh not so much.

yea, i'm in a great mood. i've even managed to get started on the packing....although i still havent busted open that trunk...anyone have any ideas (besides bolt cutters which i dont have) of getting one of those masterlock padlock things open? anyone?

No hay comentarios.: