junio 02, 2003

I did some major shopping this weekend. Like major shopping. I bought a really cute pair of white drawstring pants, soooo summery and wonderful, a cute summer dress (its blue and halter top), a white top (sleeveless, v neck), the cutest jean skirt (its pleated and short), 2 purses, luggage, a new blow dryer, makeup, face wash, gorgeous green chandelear earings, and random wonderful stuff from target. I still have to hit up ikea before i go back though, and theres still some random stuff left to buy...i love shopping and especially when u go into a little store and buy something wonderful and find out its super cheap (like when we bought the purses they were like $15 bucks each and so we got really giddy and bought a lot of purses) and yea, thats why i love shopping with my mom, bc we love shopping, which is awful but so true, the only thing we didnt buy was shoes, but thats only cause I dont have room for anymore shoes at school...but a cute little pair of summer heals would be nice....

i have one week left and then its back to the cold...so sad. and brents still not back yet...punk. oh well, i guess i'm gonna end up missing him. This next weekend should be interesting, I'm either going to watch Alesh get married and be the maid of honor or I'm gonna go down to south padre island and go spend the weekend on the wonderful beautiful beach...i hope this girl isnt getting married this weekend, i really wanna go to the beach.

oh and filling out citizenship papers is an interesting process bc I sit there and some of those questions seem like tricks, like a word puzzle type of thing. and then some of them are just plain stupid, like asking you if you were ever a member of the communist government? like your going to check yes. but now at least for the most part its finished, except for the question on race, the choices were white, black, pacific islander, native american, alaskan, or unknown and I cant figure out what to check, bc I dont think I'm white, my dad thinks we should all check unknown since they dont have hispanic as a choice. I was thinking of just making a new box on the side for other bc i really dont think i'm white.

No hay comentarios.: