junio 23, 2003

my job rocks

i have too much fun at work, i really do. I just spent like 3hrs talking to Gabe convincing him to download music and then forcing him to lisen to the white stripes. hehe. he didnt like it. but i found out he does like John Mayer, Ben Harper, the Dave Mathews Band, and Korean girl pop groups (thats just weird.) then i asked a million and one questions about why he was homeschooling his kids and that was fun. plus me and the other research assistant got a ride home, so we didnt have to get rained on.

oh and i got a letter from my most favorite Jes who's away at camp right now, so that just started the day right. And i put money in my account so i could do laundry, and i paid the cable ppl so that the idiot box would work. so i'm having a great day...minus the funnel looking clouds outside my window right now.

ohhh and my hair looks cute. plus the weather was nice so i could wear a dress today. i win.

No hay comentarios.: