junio 30, 2003

yea, shes got a great personality

i was talking to charles last night and he told me that i had a great personality. it hurt my feelings. you dont wear tiny ass skirts so that ppl can tell you that you have a great personality. top that with him telling me earlier that i look just the same as when i left 2 yrs ago, and he's doing wonders to my ego. why would you tell someone who's turning 20 that they look like an 18yr old kid? not very nice. only ugly girls get told that they have great personalities. so that makes me sad.

oh and going with ppl telling me not very nice things, Gabe told me the other day that I was very male. what the hell is that?

oh and i went to ikea yesterday. it was magical. and i bought like dollar plates that are cute, so very worth it.

No hay comentarios.: