junio 26, 2003

sugar sugar how'd you get so fly?

i finally have cable, and i got my 3 movies from Netflix so i watched the first sesson of sex and the city and i have to say i'm hooked. but i think i'm hooked bc i can watch the first half of the first sesson without commercials and with the power to pause it whenever i want. i like that power. I also really just enjoy the show, but it makes me mad that i get cable but no HBO...::cry:: so read this and think of the wonders of being a slut, and how really its not so bad, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

but to celebrate cable I watched back to back I love the 80's, I saw 1984 and 1989, this is probably just one of my favorite shows bc its funny and nostalgic, but making fun of urself all at the same time. wonderful.

oh and i've decided I'm going home for my birthday and partying. hard. so I dont know what i'm doing yet, but I've survived 20yrs its time to celebrate, get piss drunk, and look cute all at the same time. so when i figure out what i'm doing i'll let you know. (oh and if i know you consider this your invitation)

No hay comentarios.: