junio 13, 2003

my room is on the first floor which is really nice since I didnt have to lug any of my stuff up to the 2nd or 3rd floor (theres no elevator or dumwaiter in this dorm) but its also kind of creepy bc theres a door right by my room, granted its not the front door and not a lot of ppl go thru that door but ppl park their bikes right in front of my room, and i like to leave my windows open, bc I like sun, but that means someone can stand outside and see into my room. Its a really weird uneasy feeling bc I never feel alone when I'm in here.

the moving isnt really going at this point. i'll blame it on my lack of energy bc I dont really have food, well I do but its all microwavable stuff like easy mac and those pasta things were all you do is add water. Yesterday for dinner I got really creative and added tuna to my pasta and it was actually really good, or maybe I was just really hungry. My diet basically consist of juice boxes (which make me feel about 5 when i drink them,) cereal (but i have no milk since I have no fridge...yea this is really sad), chocolate chip cookies, pinapples, and ritz but i'm trying to ration those since i can eat like a whole sleeve of them in one sitting and since I dont have a car i dont know when the next time i can go to the store is. i really wanna buy one of those george foreman grills bc i'd kill for a burger right now...i need protein...and a fridge. since i have no phone though (its in a box somewhere...i think at my bros old place) i cant just call my parents and tell them to put money in my account for me to buy one. I'd buy one online but I really want it now and not in 7-10 business days.

I feel like i'm in survivor mode where I'm rationing the food and my energy bc i dont know how long i'll be able to survive without a fridge or tv...or real food. and since i have no phone i cant just order pizza...yea this is sad. oh well i'll make it. i hope.

No hay comentarios.: