junio 22, 2003

shoes are more reliable than men

there are certain things that i'm all about. for instance, shoes. I love shoes, in a way where if i really had to pick between a man and a good pair of jimmy choos...i'd be pressed. i'm also all about unrated spanish editions of movies, bc really what fun is a mexican movie without all the sex, blood, and cursing that comes with it? right now i'm all about making a huge wishlist on amazon, bc i just love the recommendations that i get bc they give you a little button where you can say "why did u recommend this to me, idiots?" and they'll let you change it. I know some ppl are creeped out by their personal information being all out there and their shopping habits being spread to the world, but i'm not. If amazon can find other ppl who are learning italian, love indie foreign films, read marxian economics books, love books about makeup, and have a soft spot for albert camus, and these ppl can help me find new things to gush over I'm all over it.

its rainy and cold, so can you blame me for spending hours online shopping?

No hay comentarios.: