junio 11, 2003

i am now back at moho. i cant find my phone though, but at least my computer is all set up and ready. My room is huuuge like theres boxes (big computer boxes and suitcases) all along one wall but you look at the other part of the room and it looks like just a normal room. like clean even nothing on the floors or anything.

i am not excited to be back, the night before last I had my last dinner with my daddy and I had a mojarra which is fried fish like head and all, it was sooo damn good, but it was sad bc I kept joking around with my dad that this was gonna be my last meal, and it pretty much is. it was my last good meal at least. being home the last week was just so damn good though, i did alot of shopping and got to hang out with Charles who I hadnt seen in a year (he thinks i'm shady but i'm really not) But most incredible was getting to go to Alesh's wedding way out in bumfuck, thats seriously one of the most beautiful places i've ever been to. The people there were hick, but they were soo nice and the whole experience just made me appreciate Texas so much. But now it makes me miss it, because like for instance me and the bext man (i was the maid of honor) went down to the riverbank bc i wanted to see it (that and he wanted to show me the lions in tigers in one of the neighbors back yards, that was a trip) and it was just so gorgeous. Like a little slice of heaven and he started mentioning other places, but it just made me sad bc I didnt have enough time to go see them. Like they have a four-wheeler at the house but since I just came Saturday for the wedding and was leaving Sunday, I couldnt go out on them, there just wasnt any time.

It just showed me all the fun and exciting things that I could be doing but here i am in my cold room (its like 70 outside, while i know that it could be worse, I just came from 105 degrees to 70, so this is cold) I'm seeing Gabe in like half an hr so i should probably shower and get ready to "work" this should be interesting.

No hay comentarios.: