junio 21, 2003

i got the most beautiful flowers from andy yesterday, they're really just perfect. I just absolutely adore flowers, and really all pretty things and so this was a wonderful surprise (although it wasnt really a surprise since I knew it was coming)...and they smell so wonderful too bc its an arrangement of lilies and roses and other little flowers that i wish i knew the names of. they're the prettiest thing in my room, and a wonderful addition to all the boxes.

oh and the fridge saga finally came to an end yesterday, and i dont think i'll ever be ordering anything from best buy again, i think that store is just run by idiots. As we all know the darn thing was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, of course it wasnt. Then they were supposed to call me wednesday night to let me know when it would be delivered, once again nothing. When I called the next morning they said it would be delivered between 8 and 10, and it was 11ish when i called, so i was like so who do i call when they dont show up? and the guy was like "ohh they be there" right. so the guy calls me back around 1ish and is like "oh the fridge has already been delivered, some woman signed for it" why they didnt bother telling me that my fridge was here is beyond me. so then i had to get my hugely illegal fridge (its about the same size as me, maybe a foot smaller and half my weight) into my room. the cleaning lady was nice enough to help me carry it after she saw me trying to push the thing to my room. "can you lift?" she asked me, lifting a corner of the thing, "we're about to find out" i said. i think she carried most of it, but we made it to my room. then i had to get the thing out of its box and that was a bunch of fun let me tell you.

that morning i woke up to this weird high pitched beeping, which i thought was coming from my computer, but it wasnt. so i went into the hall to investigate and turns out that someone decided that 10 in the morning was the perfect time to test the fire alarms in the building. yea. it started out with the individual smoke detectors but around 2pm when they started testing the entire buildings alarms i had to get out of there, so i walked over to tailgate which is a deli type thing to have lunch and buy some milk. its a longer walk than i thought it would be. oh the way back carrying a gallon of milk made the walk just a little longer than i wanted it to be. add in some south hadley high boys hollering at me and you can be sure i wont be making that walk again in a while. why do guys think honking their horn and yelling are good ways of picking up women? like seriously even if i was interested there wouldnt be anything that i could do, what i'm supposed to start running after the car? idiots.

No hay comentarios.: