junio 17, 2003

my brother is a saint. no really he is. He drove all the way out to western mass and gave me my phone so I finally have a phone, and it took me a good day to figure out what my number was but i did, so now i have a phone and i know what the number is. Mostly my brother rocks bc we went out and bought me stuff to keep me somehow connected to the outside world, like a tv and dvd player, and a fridge. So its all good and bad news, good news I have a tv and dvd player, bad news I have no cable or even basic channels and only one dvd...but its the fifth element so i could really watch that in cycles, but I wont do that bc then i'll hate the fifth element. oh and the fridge, good news is i now am the proud owner of a fridge, bad news is I dont actually have the fridge yet...I'm currently trapped in my room waiting for the delivery ppl to show up since they never called with a "window of 3 hrs" when they would get here. bastards. which also means I couldnt go to work today. which I'm sad about bc I like work its fun, mostly bc i'm a big huge dork who thinks entertainment is sitting around and talking about china's economy for 4 hours at a time, while taking huge notes. and then printing out 14 essays on china on 114 pieces of paper...i want my fridge!

right so i was gonna tell a story about how i hate the future, but i dont remember how it goes really, so what i'm gonna do now is half tell the story and then u'll laugh and we'll pretend it was funnier and better than it really was. ready? ok.

so i was talking to charles and he said something about some movie about the future, and i immediately thought of total recal with the terminator guy, and so i asked him if that was the movie he was talking about, and hes like "no, i didnt say anything about mars" and then i said "but u said the future, and when ppl talk about the future i think of mars." and then he said "blah blah something about virtual reality and not having sex bc the fluids have aids in them and everyones doesnt eat meat" and thats when i got really angry and was like "i want no part in this future. the future sucks, no meat and no sex, they've taken the best parts out of life. bastards" and then he said something about video phones but i was really just stuck on the future sucking bc how can you force everyone to not eat meat? thats awful. i want no part in that future. and thats the story. the end.

No hay comentarios.: