diciembre 10, 2002

i am done with self defense for the year!!! yes!

standing between me and sweet sweet texas are:

7 days
1 econ class
1 ws class
1 ws paper (2pgs) due thrusday
1 ws final (5pgs) due before i leave
1 econ final paper (6-10pgs) gonna write it tonight
2 italian classes
1 italian final
1 write up for the independent
1 staff meeting
1 stupid italian movie

i'm almost home! you may be asking urself why i'm so excited about going home, well its bc i miss my mom's yummy food..hell i miss sourdough jacks and chachos....damn i miss those burritos...ohhh soo delicious and bigger than my head...so yummy...i cannot wait to go home and plump up and read books and sleep and see my mommy and my daddy....oh and y'all too...we can go to chacos! and andys visiting, we can all go to chachos!



No hay comentarios.: