diciembre 18, 2002

so i finally made it home. ohh how i missed the heat, and food. i missed food.

ummm i slept thru the whole trip, from the time the girl came to pick me up and drive me to the airport, to the flights...i was exhausted after not sleeping for 2 days. i got in and i was wearing my big wool weather, and i get off the plane and i'm hot. and i walk thru the airport and its all ppl in shorts and t-shirts and i'm like "hell yea." and then i saw my daddy and we got my stuff. i actually packed less than my bro did, which is amazing. but he brought his little computer, and his game cube, plus a huge suitcase of clothes...yea it doesnt make sense. oh well.

i had a yummy lunch (pork chops and platanos...yum!) and then i went to my moms and fell asleep. i slept from 7pm to noon the next day. i'm much better now.

and now i just have to finish the last paper. i think i'll just email it to him, since theres no way it can be finished and get to connecticut by tomorrow.

No hay comentarios.: