diciembre 03, 2002

its 16 degrees outside! thats some bullshit. i've said it before, and i'll say it again I was not made for this weather, its pointless. this isnt the way ppl were supposed to live, or at the very least this isnt the way i'm supposed to live, my face gets all cold, my nose turns red, i cant see where i'm walking bc i'm trying to get my hat to cover half my face....its annoying. i will not go to grad school here i will not. i refuse!

oh and i have made the decision to not go to italy next year, basically i need to do whatever it takes to get into a great ph.D program, and that means staying here, getting things published, writing a thesis, and taking grad classes next year. So I'm going to go to italy in the summer, probably not this summer bc i wanna spend next summer having fun in boston, but the summer after that. so this plan makes me happy and i feel odly comfortable in my decision even though my favorite annita and my favorite yara will be far away from here and i wont see them next year. But that is also okay because we (by "we" I mean me and anna) have decided to live a house away from one another with yara living in the middle, which is great because then yara can homeschool my kids so i can have a real job. That and i wont have to live next to anna and her paki husband.

umm i think thats it. i like lasu's idea of doing a cliffnotes version so i'll do that since my post are rather long sometimes.
Cliffnotes: not going to italy for yr, staying at moho and becoming famous. the cold =bullshit and chapped lips. anna =paki husband.

No hay comentarios.: