diciembre 23, 2002

oh how i love break.

i havent really been able to relax though, i have like looming school things on my mind. like whether or not to graduate early, whether to spend my time doing research or just start trying to write my thesis.

and i miss andy. i just saw him but i miss him already, its so odd dating someone long distance. i see him like every two weeks for 2 days straight and then he's gone for another 2 weeks...so odd. but its still nice to see him. his mom drove all the way down from dallas to come pick him up, and we all (his mama, my mommy, his brother, me, and andy) had a not so awkward lunch thing. it was nice. she's really nice.

so far for the break i'm working on finishing 1 gal of blue bell ice cream. with dedication i think i can accomplish my goal.

No hay comentarios.: