diciembre 16, 2002

i was definately awake at 6 in the morning. There was not snow at 6am, even though they said there would be snow. I took a quick nap and woke up at 7am and there was no snow, none at all. When Yara woke my ass up at 8am to take my italian exam there was snow everywhere. Acts of god are silly like that.

yea, so italian is over and done with. i didnt study the pronouns, but being able to use the dictionary was my savior. Although i still think i fucked up the passato remoto like i normally do, although i dont think it went nearly as bad as it normally does. The exam took me about 1:30 to finish, it was probably supposed to take about 45minutes and there's 2hrs allowed for the exam. I will get a B- in the course like i always do. stupid B- screw with my gpa. next semester I'm going for the pass/fail. haha but i dont care! i'm done with italian (for the semester) i'm done!!

now if i had only finished my papers over the weekend like i was supposed to. oh well. they will get done, and i'm in that tired dellusional but comfortable place, were i'm not crazy and seeing things, so now i wont overanalyze what i'm writing. I'll work on my women's studies paper before ev comes and picks me up to go to walmart, and to check my mail bc i hate walking in the godamn snow.

by this time tomorrow i shall be on a small southwest plane flying towards tejas. hell yea!

No hay comentarios.: