diciembre 16, 2002

okay so here's the plan for tonight.

* finish my women's studies paper. i've been fucking around with it but it has to get done tonight. has to. so i'm finishing this bitch off tonight.
* get rid/hide all fire code violations before i leave
* finish my marxian paper
* throw shit into 2nd bag/ finish packing
* put on nice clothing to greet my family in
* clean room? ummm...i'll throw out the trash for sure
* pack things to amuse me on long ass flight
* give yara my shit so she can be responsible for getting it to where it needs to go
* write some note to my residents
* unplug everything
* drink lots of coke to keep me awake

i will not:
* watch Y Tu Mamma Tambien for the 5th time (unless i magically get this all done before 5:10am when ride gets here)
* play minesweeper, spider solitare, text twist, word mojo, chess, or any other evil online game
* sleep....i have no time fore sleep
* check ppls blogs obsessively
* talk on aim, icq, trillian, msn messenger or any other messenger thing
* talk to andy.... :(
* do any of the other things i do to kill all of my time. (i'm really good at wasting time)


okay now to work on this.


No hay comentarios.: