diciembre 12, 2002

oh that wonderful time of the year is here, finals, when the women of mount holyoke go crazy and start living in the library. I dont think I've ever even been inside the library during this time, i basically just avoid it like the plague. Some people at this school get really crazy at this time, stressed if you will and right now I'm not really feeling any of it. I have 2 papers and a final. I'm not concerned about either of those papers really because I'm doing well in both those classes....and the final for italian...well...i get to use my dictionary on it and I'll spend the weekend studying for it and it'll all be over and done with. i've accepted the fact that this class will be my only B for the semester and that Italian as always will screw with my gpa...eh, i'm not a weirdo who spends all her time memorizing italian grammar, i think i'm one of the few ppl in that class who isnt majoring in italian, languages, or "medieval studies" (what do you do with that major really?) and so that class isnt very high on my priorities...i'm actually considering whether to stick with it or not next semester, maybe i'll just take it pass/fail and so that way i can enjoy the class but not have it mess up my grade...we'll see.

oh and i've found the best way to procrastinate, start planning ur spring break during finals. theres nothing better than looking out at the falling snow and planning ur caribbean vacation with ur friends...i wish my break and andy's break were on the same week so that we could all go on vacation together...but then that would be a different kind of vacation than going with ms.vembu and hopefully yara, and who ever else we feel like inviting (or feels like coming)...ohh pretty beaches and burning sun here i come!

No hay comentarios.: