diciembre 06, 2002

i cant believe what i just saw. I cannot belive it. Anna just rolled around in the snow in a bikini. It was the most hillarious thing ever, completly worth my 10 bucks.

it all started at lunch when i was looking at the snow and i asked her how much money it would take her to roll around the snow in a bikini, like roll around in it. Anna's like "I would do that for 10 bucks" and i thought "i have ten bucks in my room" and so i kept pressing her and like asking if she was serious bc i had 10 bucks in my room, and she was just like "yea, I'll roll around in it, I'll make a snow angel" So then i was like "can i take a picture of it? and she was like "one picture but no ass shots" so in disbelief I shook on it and we ran upstairs for anna to get her bikini and for me to get my camera.

I have no idea how long we were out there but it was the most hillarious thing i have ever witnessed. completely worth 10 dollars. and i took a bunch of pictures of it, maybe like 10 or so, i'll post them once i get them developed.