febrero 03, 2004

EEK!

Some days you wake up feeling like you are completly on top of everything and that you are completly in control of your life. Today was not one of those days. I need to just stop time and get in control of my life. Its the beginning of my semester and there is nothing that I want to do. Thats no good. Going into Boston last weekend was probably not the smartest thing because now I'm a bit behind on the readings and just need to get a grip on this semester before it completly gets out of my control.

But now I have no time to get it done since I have to go to Umass and take a class and then come back and sleep. eeek! no time. Another problem is that my room is a vortex where I cant get anything productive done, which probably has more to do with me having cable than with anything else. I just get sucked into bad awful things on TV and then the next thing that I know 3 hours of my life have faded away.

so yea. I have to get into some kind of order. And why is the beginning of the semester so much more stressful than the end of it? thats probably just me though.

No hay comentarios.: