febrero 08, 2004

ice sucks

So yesterday it got into the 30's and I was happy. Today it was back to good ol'1. Yes thats right, it said 18 degrees feels like 1 degree with the wind chill. When its 1 things like water freeze and when you live on a hill that means that you're screwed. Today was the first time since I've been here that I've fallen. Sure I've had some close calls before, but i was always careful, watched were I went, and regained my stability before falling. Yea...falling sucks. Now my arm is all screwed up since the weight of my entire body fell on it. and it hurts.

But since I am now a cripple (or at least will be for the next week) i got all of my work done until Wednesday. Which means I'll get it all finished tomorrow and be done for the week. hopefully.

now read this.

No hay comentarios.: