febrero 09, 2004

modays suck

okay I woke up today from a really good dream and thought "today shall be a good day." but it wasnt. My arm still hurts and since its my right arm everytime that I have to type or open a door or write something it hurts. Add to that my back acting up again and we're just having too much fun. yeah.

also my brain doesnt work on mondays. this isnt good because I need to be productive so that i can survive the rest of the week. but i just want to sleep. no good at all. but instead of sleep i have to write what should be a very simple and straight foward paper on self censorship and instead i'm in a computer lab starring at the screen and wondering if theres anything new posted at fark.com. theres not.

also i'm tired of winter. and not only that but i believe that winter should be banned for the following reasons:
1. its dangerous, all that snow and ice is just asking for people to fall to their deaths
2. its unattractive, yes snow is pretty when its falling down but its not pretty when you add in gravel and sand and turn it brown
3. it makes people grumpy, no one is attractive in a large coat and hat. no one.
4. its not right to have it be so cold that your hair could break off
5. hair gets messed up from all that wind

okay so number 5 is a little weak but i live list in odd numbers.

No hay comentarios.: